Important: Trust & Respect!
- At no time are you to get in the path of the drone or drive the drone into someone.
- The biggest danger is a prop getting tangled in longer hair.
- The only program on the iPad you should be using for this challenge is DroneBlocks.
- Any misuse or abuse of this privilege will result in a referral and loss of privileges.
- Make sure you log out of DroneBlocks before returning the iPad.
- Remove the battery for charging before returning the equipment to the teacher or materials manner.
Add Background Images Here
Overview of Challenge ~ Smart Drone Programmer
- First Level: Learn to Connect To and Upload a Flight Plan for Simple Take Off And ReturnOn this Level you will learn how to connect to and upload a very simple flight pattern for a Tello Drone.
- Second Level: Fly a 10' Square PatternUsing the one foot square tiles as a guide, set the launch pad up at the center of a ten foot square. Mark of the corners of the square with the brightly colored cones. Program your flight plan to take off from the middle and fly all the way around the perimeter of the square, returning to the middle. If you beat this level - Go all out for a Bonus PRO PILOT Prize Package by videoing your drone flying diagonally through your square to create two triangles!
- Third Level: Fly in Curved PatternsLearn how to fly on a horizontal incline, an arc, and finish with all sorts of curved patterns!
- Fourth Level: OBSTACLE COURSE TIME!Design an Obstacle Course, Document Your Fastest Time Flying Through It, Challenge the Previous Team to Beat Your Time!
- Show More